Irritable Bowel Syndrome Increases the Risk of Erectile Dysfunction
Men with erectile dysfunction (ED) problem cannot enjoy having sex with their partner. The main reason for the cause of this problem is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). As per the plethora of studies conducted by the experts, it was proven that the irritable bowel syndrome leads to ED in men. Ideally, IBS is associated with organic erectile dysfunction and psychogenic ED. Basically, men with IBS have more chances of getting attacked with erectile dysfunction than in the men with a non-IBS group. When this ED becomes chronic, men are also prone to many mental and physiological diseases such as depression and anxiety. Ideally, men with above 45 years of age are more prone to this hazard than young men. Most importantly, the key factors for increased risk of ED are due to age, aggravated kidney problems, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, use of antidepressant pills, cardio diseases, etc. Moreover, the experts have identified that men living in urban areas are more attacked with this problem than other men. You can find ED pills in My Canadian Pharmacy.
The ED is being developed in men with age. Ideally, ED is not just the sexual issue caused by irritable bowel syndrome, but men face an acute pain to use the bathroom after having sex. However, people who are facing this problem have to seek the assistance of a doctor to get rid of this problem to some extent.
Difference between PED and OED
- Psychogenic erectile dysfunction (PED): This is the problem that is faced by men to attain sexual pleasure or dissatisfaction at certain times due to mental or emotional distresses. This problem does not allow the men to have the intimate pleasure that they use to have at their young age. Ideally, irritable bowel syndrome commonly associated with the physiological problems such as depression, tension, stress, and anxiety. As per the expert report, at least one-third of the men who are facing erectile dysfunction are prone to depression. Due to PED and IBS, men are prone to various physiological diseases. So, people who start to notice any kind of erectile dysfunction has to get diagnosed immediately.
- Organic erectile dysfunction (OED): This problem does not allow men to attain the erection required to enjoy the sexual pleasure with their partner. People with this problem cannot have the satisfactory pleasure that they could find in the bedroom. Ideally, the patients who are facing irritable bowel syndrome have higher chances of getting prone to erectile dysfunction.
How to get rid of irritable bowel syndrome?
Many might have a doubt of what is an irritable bowel syndrome? And why is it taking a toll on men’s sexual pleasure? Generally, this IBS is a gastrointestinal disorder that causes severe pain in the abdominal part, bloats the stomach, constipation problem and eventually results in erectile dysfunction. The key cause of this problem is due to abnormal movement of the gastrointestinal tract, thus causing communication disruption between the brain and the gastrointestinal tract. However, it is unknown why people are prone to irritable bowel movement and thereby erectile dysfunction, so it is important to focus on treating this problem to avoid it from becoming chronic.
So, if you are facing a severely irritable bowel structure, then you need to focus on lifestyle changes. You need to consult a doctor and take proper medication to get rid of it.
Change in diet
- Do not consume the foods that bloat your stomach: If your stomach bloats frequently by eating something, you need to avoid it. However, the doctor might suggest you to not to consume beverages, cabbage, broccoli, and raw fruits. Most importantly, few bodies are sensitive to carbohydrate foods such as dairy products, certain vegetables, and grains. So, you can alleviate the problem of irritable bowel syndrome by cutting these food items in your diet.
- Eliminate gluten: Ideally, people who are prone to irritable bowel syndrome have high risks of diarrhea by eating the food items loaded with gluten such as wheat, barley, and other foods.
- Take anti-depressant medication: If you are prone to severe pain due to this problem, then doctors may prescribe you with a few anti-depressant pills. These pills help you to keep the depression and this problem at a bay. However, if you have acute abdominal pain, then doctors prescribe a low dosage of anti-depressants.
- Antispasmodic medications: The medicines such as Levsin and Bentyl helps you to get rid of the pain due to this problem. However, this medicine should be taken under the supervision of a doctor and purchased from My Canadian Pharmacy. People with diarrhea, constipation problem and have pain in their urinary tract have to use this medicine with high caution. Generally, overdosage of these medicines causes erectile dysfunction.
Easy ways to control IBS
Ideally, the best way to control this IBS problem is by overcoming the stress and changing the food habits. Most importantly, you should stay away from the foods that trigger this problem. Examples of a few ways to control this problem include intake of nutritious food, doing exercises, taking enough rest and drinking fluids.