Zithromax Side Effects – Canadian Pharmacy Explanation
Zithromax side effects may appear but it is used to effectively combat Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. Canadian Pharmacy Zithromax is effective against anaerobic bacteria.
This antibiotic is referred to the group of macrolide antibiotic, a new generation drug is distinguished to a separate subgroup – azalides. Zithromax has a strong anti-fungal and anti-bacterial action. The active compound is azithromycin.
This medication has a beneficial effect on proteins synthesis, pathogens, slowing bacterial growth and reproduction, than having a bacteriological effect. The means has a bactericidal effect on the outside of cells, and inside. The active substance affects harmful bacteria growth, destroying them completely (depending on Zithromax dosage).
The frequency of acquired resistance may vary for selected samples, both geographically and by time parameter, and local information on resistance would be very desirable, particularly when treating severe infections. It is necessary to consult a specialist, when frequency of acquired resistance occurrence is so that medication use issue in the past few types of infections.
Zithromax Antibiotic Spectrum
Gram-positive aerobic bacteria:
- Staphylococcusaureus (methicillin – susceptible);
- Sreptococcuspneumoniae (penicillin – susceptible);
Aerobic gram-negative microorganisms:
- Haemuphilis influenzae;
- Haemophilus parainfluenzae;
- Legionella pneumophila;
- Moraxella calarrhalls;
- Moraxella catarrhalis;
- Pasteurela multocida;
- Anaerobic microorganisms:
- Prevotella spp.;
- Porphyriomonas spp.
Other Microorganisms and Microorganisms with Acquired Resistance
- Aerobic Gram-positive microorganisms;
- Sreptococcuspneumoniae (penicillin – intermediate resistant, penicillin – resistant).
Naturally resistant organisms
Aerobic Gram-positive microorganisms and Anaerobic Microorganisms
- Staphylococcus MRSA, MRSE (methicillin-resistant staphylococci have acquired resistance to macrolides, but shown here because they are sensitive to azithromycin rarely).
- Bacteriodis fragilis group
Zithromax online is used to treat the following diseases:
- respiratory infectious and inflammatory diseases of nasopharynx, throat and ears (sore throat, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, otitis media);
- respiratory infections (bronchitis, pneumonia);
- infectious lesions of soft tissue and skin inflammation (erysipelas, dermatitis, impetigo);
- urinary tract infections (cervicitis, urethritis);
- infectious lesions of stomach and abdominal organs (gastritis and stomach ulcers caused by Helicobacter pylori).
When liver damage and kidney Zithromax should be used with great caution as My Canadian Pharmacy emphasizes.
This medication does not mix very well with food and drinks. To eliminate drug neutralization by gastric juice, generic Zithromax should be taken after 90 – 120 minutes after meal intake or for 30-60 minutes before.
Zithromax Side Effects
- Circulatory and lymphatic systems: thrombocytopenia, neutropenia.
- Central nervous system: Zithromax may cause the following side effects: dizziness / vertigo, headache, seizures, drowsiness, paresthesia, fatigue, insomnia, hyperactivity, aggressiveness, anxiety, nervousness.
- Organs of senses: tinnitus, reversible hearing impairment including deafness (when taking high doses for a long time), impaired perception of taste and smell.
- Cardiovascular system: Zithromax side effects are heart palpitations, arrhythmia, ventricular tachycardia, increase QT interval, bidirectional ventricular tachycardia.
- Gastrointestinal tract: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain / cramps, bloating, indigestion, anorexia, constipation, change tongue color, pseudomembranous colitis, cholestatic jaundice, hepatitis, changes in laboratory parameters of liver function, hepatic failure, hepatic necrosis (possibly fatal).
- Zithromax allergic reactions: itching, skin rash, angioedema, photosensitivity, anaphylactic reactions, including edema (in rare cases with fatal outcome), erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis.
- Musculoskeletal system: arthralgia.
- Genitourinary system: nephritis, acute renal failure.
- Other: vaginitis, candidiasis.