Advair Diskus Contraindications
The absolute Advair Diskus Contraindications are:
- Hypersensitivity to Advair Diskus active substances (Fluticasone / Salmeterol);
- Children under the age of 4.
Use Canadian Advair Diskus with Caution:
- As Advair medication containing corticosteroids, Advair Diskus should be used with caution in patients with acute or latent pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Use Canaian Advair Diskus with caution in case of thyrotoxicosis.
- Generic Advair Diskus is not recommended in fungal, viral or bacterial infections of the respiratory system.
- When you receive any drug from the sympathomimetic group, particularly in excessive doses, you may develop cardiovascular problems, such as an increase in systolic blood pressure and heart rate. For this reason, Canadian Advair Diskus (Fluticasone / Salmeterol) is not recommended in patients with cardiovascular diseases, including arrhythmias, supraventricular tachycardia and premature beats, ventricular premature beats, atrial fibrillation.
- Ecessive Advair Diskus usage may provoke a transient decrease in potassium level in serum. Therefore, Advair from Canada should be used with caution in patients with hypokalemia.
- Any inhaled corticosteroids may cause systemic effects, especially in prolonged use at excessive doses. Therefore, the Canadian drug should be used with caution in glaucoma, cataracts, osteoporosis.
- There are very rare reports of the increased blood glucose level, so diabetics should use Advair Diskus for asthma with caution.
Special instructions: My Canadian Pharmacy Guidance
- The generic drug from My Canadian Pharmacy is intended for long-term treatment and prevention of the disease exacerbation, rather than cupping (for this purpose use inhaled short-acting bronchodilators).
- The drug should be taken on a regular basis, even if there are no asthma symptoms.
- The increased need in Advair Diskus dosage may indicate exacerbation of asthma. Consult your doctor immediately.
- Do not stop Advair Diskus appliance without your doctor’s permission!
- Excessive Advair Diskus use for a long time may produce systemic effects. It is required to reduce Advair dosage to minimal when a patient achieves the needed therapeutic effect for better control of asthma and preventing Advair Diskus side effects.
- It is necessary to regularly consider the dynamics of the children growth when they receivie Advair Diskus (Fluticasone / Salmeterol) for a long time.
- A patient may develop drenal insufficiency, so it is necessary to monitor the indicators of adrenocortical function carefully.
- Advair Diskus cancelation should be gradual.
- When stressed, a patient may need an additional Advair Diskus dosage.
- If Advair from Canada has to be canceled due to the developed allergy to Salmeterol, the patient should be prescribed replacement glucocorticoids.
- When the patient transfers to inhalation therapy from systemic corticosteroids, he may also experience some allergic reactions (rhinitis, eczema), which were earlier suppressed by the systemic medication.
- Consult a doctor before Advair Diskus use!