Starting from:$ 2.02
- Regular Airmail
- Express Courier
Drug Category:Men's Health
Levitra Application:Erectile Dysfunction, Erection, ED, Impotence
Levitra Generic names:Vardenafil, Vivanza
Levitra Price List:
- Levitra 100mg pills :30 pills / 100mg$181.50$6.05 per item
- 60 pills / 100mg$297.00$4.95 per item
- Levitra 60mg pills :15 pills / 60mg$96.75$6.45 per item
- 30 pills / 60mg$133.50$4.45 per item
- 60 pills / 60mg$252.60$4.21 per item
- 90 pills / 60mg$355.50$3.95 per item
- Levitra 40mg pills :15 pills / 40mg$81.75$5.45 per item
- 30 pills / 40mg$111.30$3.71 per item
- 60 pills / 40mg$203.40$3.39 per item
- 90 pills / 40mg$279.00$3.10 per item
- 120 pills / 40mg$354.00$2.95 per item
- Levitra 20mg pills :30 pills / 20mg$88.50$2.95 per item
- 60 pills / 20mg$149.40$2.49 per item
- 90 pills / 20mg$207.90$2.31 per item
- 120 pills / 20mg$258.00$2.15 per item
- 180 pills / 20mg$363.60$2.02 per item
- Levitra 10mg pills :30 pills / 10mg$79.50$2.65 per item
- 60 pills / 10mg$126.00$2.10 per item
- What is Canadian Levitra?
- Levitra Generics
- Dosage and Instructions for Use
- Levitra Side Effects
- Levitra Contraindications
- Levitra Interactions
- Levitra and Alcohol
- Levitra vs Viagra
- Additional Information
What is Canadian Levitra Online?
Levitra (Vardenafil) is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor (PDE-5 inhibitor). It works by relaxing the muscles and increasing the blood flow into the penis during sexual arousal. This helps to achieve and maintain a normal erection needed for a proper sexual intercourse.
Canadian Pharmacy Levitra is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
The drug quickly enters the bloodstream and spreads throughout the body, which explains the very rapid response after the administration.
The first signs of Levitra action can be seen in 25 minutes (depending on the individual characteristics of each person, the period could be delayed by 5-15 minutes or, on the contrary, appear much sooner).
The total duration of the drug action per dose is about 4 – 5 hours. As noted by experienced doctors, the maximum effect of Levitra functioning in the blood is observed one hour after administration – this interval is considered to have the peak effect.
Based on the researches, a month of constant Levitra use, even against the background of complete impotence, may 100% restore male power. Continue reading about what Canadian Pharmacy Levitra is…
Generic Levitra (Vardenafil) is completely similar to the original drug, which is used to maintain and restore the male sexual function. The active substance of Levitra is Vardenafil.
Being affordable ED medication, generic Levitra (Vardenafil) has the same quality and functions as the original drug. If you consider a purchase, reviews of other men and the actual practice of the treatment with generic Levitra will be able to help you decide on the right solution.
Vardenafil mechanism of action is almost identical to the famous Viagra, but Vardenafil has higher efficiency and fewer restrictions for use.
In the absence of contraindications and the need for additional stimulation of the erectile function, it will be definitely a good solution to buy generic Levitra (Vardenafil) from My Canadian Pharmacy.
Levitra Dosage and Instructions for Use
Levitra dosages available at My Canadian Pharmacy are 10 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg, 100 mg.
Taken orally, regardless of meals.
It’s recommended to start with Levitra 10 mg dosage (approximately 25-60 minutes before the planned sexual intercourse). The maximum recommended Levitra dosage is Levitra 20 mg 1 time per day.
In order to ensure an adequate response to treatment, man needs a sexual stimulation. Canadian Pharmacy Levitra for erectile dysfunction proves to be effective even when taken 4-5 hours before sexual intercourse. Elderly patients (over the age of 65) do not need dose adjustment.
Symptoms of Levitra overdose: Participants of the research took Vardenafil at the dose of 80 mg per day and had no serious adverse reactions. However, administration of Vardenafil 40 mg 2 times a day caused apparent pain without signs of toxic action on the muscular and nervous systems.
Treatment of Levitra overdose: In case of overdose with Canadian Levitra, man needs the standard supportive therapy. As Vardenafil is highly linked to plasma proteins and only a small amount of the drug is excreted by the kidneys, the dialysis efficiency is unlikely. Read more details about Levitra overdose…
Levitra Side Effects
Levitra side effects are rare, as the drug is usually good tolerated. There were reports about rare cases of adverse effects in patients treated with generic Levitra (Vardenafil). Clinical and post-marketing studies has revealed the following Levitra side effects:
- The nervous system: convulsions, sleep disorders, dizziness, paresthesia, memory impairment, drowsiness, fatigue, headache;
- Blood vessels, heart and blood system: vasodilatation, stenocardia, ischemia of the heart muscle, blood pressure lability;
- The respiratory system: runny nose, swelling of the nasal mucosa;
- The digestive tract and biliary system: dyspepsia, abdominal pain, vomiting, elevated liver enzymes, nausea, disorders of the chair. In addition, it’s possible to develop gastroesophageal reflux and gastritis;
- Eyes: conjunctivitis, decreased visual acuity, photophobia, increased intraocular pressure, disturbance of color perception;
- Allergic reactions: urticaria, angioedema, anaphylactic shock, bronchospasm. More information about Levitra side effects…
The absolute Levitra contraindications:
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug;
- Simultaneous use of nitrates or drugs, which are nitric oxide donators;
- Simultaneous application of the active or moderately potent inhibitors of CYP3A4, such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, indinavir, erythromycin and clarithromycin;
- Drugs to treat erectile dysfunction (including generic Levitra from My Canadian Pharmacy) should not be used in men who are contradicted sexual activity (eg, patients with underlying cardiovascular diseases such as unstable stenocardia or congestive heart failure (class III or IV, according to the classification of the New York Heart Association).
Safety of Levitra formulation has not been studied and there are no relevant data at the moment, but its use is not recommended in patients with the following conditions:
- Severe hepatic dysfunction;
- Kidney disease in the terminal stage, requiring dialysis;
- Hypotension ( Recent myocardial infarction or stroke (within the last 6 months);
- Unstable stenocardia and hereditary degenerative retinal disorders such as retinitis pigmentosa.
Do not take Canadian Levitra (Vardenafil) with similar ED drugs such as Sildenafil (Viagra) or Tadalafil (Cialis).
Inform your doctor about all medications you take and those that you have started or stopped using while taking Levitra, especially:
- Drugs for treatment of tuberculosis – isoniazid, rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine;
- Antidepressants, such as nefazodone;
- St. John’s wort;
- Antibiotics – clarithromycin, dalfopristin, erythromycin, telithromycin;
- Antifungals – fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, miconazole, posaconazole, voriconazole;
- Preparations for the treatment of high blood pressure or prostate disorders – alfuzosin, doxazosin, prazosin, terazosin, tamsulosin;
- Preparations for the treatment of heart failure or blood pressure – diltiazem, nicardipine, verapamil;
- Preparations for the treatment of heart rhythm – Amiodarone, Cordarone, quinidine, procainamide, sotalol;
- Preparations for the treatment of HIV / AIDS – atazanavir, delavirdine, efavirenz, fosamprenavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, saquinavir, ritonavir. See a full list of Levitra interactions…
Levitra and Alcohol
Generally, men are allowed to take alcohol during treatment with Levitra. However, Canadian Pharmacy Levitra and alcohol combination may lead to unpredictable consequences. Some men experience no side effects, others suffer from very severe headache and other symptoms incompatible with sex. So, the joint use of alcohol and Levitra should be avoided. The active ingredient of the drug is Vardenafil, and the reaction to the substance combined with alcohol may vary in different people. So, before you start taking My Canadian Pharmacy drug, consult a doctor. Please notify him that in the future you plan to combine the drug with alcohol. He will select the appropriate dosage for all situations. See details of Levitra and alcohol interaction…
Levitra vs Viagra
Viagra (Sildenafil) and Levitra (Vardenafil) are the most popular and effective ED drugs. They both belong to the same class of drugs called phosphodiesterase inhibitors (PDE-5 inhibitors) that block the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5.
Viagra was the first drug to enter the pharmaceutical market and was approved as an effective cure for erectile dysfunction.
The second drug – Levitra – entered the market in August, 2003.
The efficiency of both formulations is about 80-90%. The greatest advantage of these drugs is that a man can feel normal during a routine pastime, an erection occurs only at the time of sexual intimacy (sexual stimulation). No stimulation – no erection. The drug is taken orally before sexual stimulation. Their primary goal is to increase the blood flow to the penis.
Side effects of both drugs Levitra and Viagra are possible, but individual. The most common are redness on the face (neck), nasal congestion, dizziness. Levitra side effects possibility – 3%, while Viagra side effects possibility – 9%. See Levitra vs Viagra in more detail…
Levitra Additional information
Levitra additional information and special instructions are necessary to note to get the maximum Levitra effect and avoid adverse reactions.
- It is recommended to examine the cardio-vascular system before using the product, as hearth pathologies may cause complications during sexual activity;
- The active ingredient of generic Levitra – Vardenafil – dilates blood vessels. As a result, man may experience reduced blood pressure. Men with left ventricle violations can be sensitive to the effects of vasodilators, or PDE5 inhibitors (also Levitra effects);
- After taking Levitra from Canada some men experienced temporary loss of vision and temporary colors indistinguishability. If you experience such deterioration, you should immediately stop taking Levitra and address a doctor;
- The drug is contraindicated to women and men under 18.