Levitra Additional Information
Read Levitra additional information and special instructions important for the correct Levitra use.
You should not use Levitra from Canada if you are allergic to Vardenafil.
Do not take Levitra if you are currently using medication based on nitrates to treat chest pain or heart problems. These drugs include nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate and isosorbide mononitrate. Nitrates are also found in some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or amyl nitrite ( “poppers”). The combination of Levitra with drugs containing nitrates in their composition can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure, which can lead to fainting, stroke or even heart attack.
You need emergency medical help if your erection is painful or lasts more than 4 hours. Prolonged erection, or priapism, can damage your penis.
Discontinue using Canadian Pharmacy Levitra and contact your doctor if you have sudden eyesight loss or hearing loss.
Levitra Special Instructions
- Before taking Levitra for erectile dysfunction treatment, the physician should evaluate the state of the cardiovascular system, as there is a risk of developing heart complications during sexual activity. Vardenafil has vasodilator properties, which may be accompanied by minor or moderate decrease in blood pressure. Patients with obstruction of the outflow tract of the left ventricle, eg, aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortal stenosis, can be sensitive to the action of vasodilators, including PDE5 inhibitors (Levitra);
- Men who are contradicted sexual activity due to the concomitant cardiovascular disease, should NOT take drugs for erectile dysfunction treatment including Levitra (Vardenafil);
- When used in 10 mg or 80 mg Levitra doses, the interval QT is marked as prolonged. The simultaneous use of Vardenafil with other drugs, providing a similar effect on the QT interval, resulting in a summation of the effects on the QT interval duration, if compared with the separate intake of these drugs. Patients who had the prolonged QT interval in the past or patients who are taking drugs prolonging the QT interval, should take this into account before using Canadian Pharmacy Levitra. In this regard, Levitra prescription to patients with congenital prolongation of the QT interval and patients taking anti-arrhythmic drugs class IA (quinidine, procainamide) or class III (amiodarone, sotalol) should be avoided.
- The safety and efficiency of Levitra (Vardenafil) in combination with other drugs for erectile dysfunction treatment has not been studied, so their combined use is not recommended.
- Safety of Levitra has not been studied in patients with moderate hepatic impairment (stage B by Child-Pugh), therefore, these patients are not recommended to use Levitra from Canada.
- There have been reported cases of transient visual loss and ischemic optic neuropathy occurred after Levitra and other PDE5 inhibitors administration.
- Combined therapy with alpha-blockers and Levitra may cause the development of arterial hypotension, because these drugs have vasodilating effects. Combined use of Levitra and alpha-blockers is allowed only in patients with the stable rate of blood pressure, but Levitra (Vardenafil) should be administered in the minimum recommended dose 5 mg. Patients treated with alpha-blockers should not take the starting dose of Levitra 10 mg. The drug should not be combined with alpha-blockers if possible. In case of necessity, observe the interval between doses of Levitra and alpha-blockers and the therapy with alpha-blockers should be started with the lowest dose.
Additional Safety Information
- Toxic (including reproductive toxicity), genotoxic and carcinogenic Levitra effects are not determined.
- Effects on ability to drive or to perform work requiring higher rate of physical and mental reactions are not defined. Before driving vehicles and operating mechanisms, patients should know how they react to Canadian Levitra.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding period
The drug is not indicated for women, infants and children.
Levitra storage conditions
- Levitra shelf life makes 2 years;
- Store the drug away from the direct sunlight and moisture;
- The maximum temperature at which the tablets can be stored is 25 degrees;
- The manufacturer recommends to keep Canadian Pharmacy Levitra in sealed original packaging out of reach of children;
- If your child took at least one Levitra by accident, wash his stomach with a weak solution of potassium permanganate.
If you want to buy Levitra to improve male potency, check out the offer in our online pharmacy. You will be pleasantly surprised by reasonable Levitra prices and excellent service! My Canadian Pharmacy is the best place to buy Levitra online.