How To Increase Libido and Restore Erection?
In erectile dysfunction, a man is unable to sustain or achieve an erection. It is certainly a major problem. It is also quite common with the risks of developing ED increases with age. On the other hand, it is possible to get treatments for ED from doctors and our online pharmacy.
Here are some of the ways you can restore your erection.
Oral Medications for Better Potency
These days, oral medications are easily available at My Canadian Pharmacy to treat ED and restore your erection. Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis are the most popular of these medications. They have been studied extensively and the results show that they are effective in treating most erectile dysfunction cases.
These three medications work in a similar manner.
- Viagra: It should be taken 30 to 60 minutes before you indulge in a sexual activity. Additionally, it has to be taken while your stomach is empty. The effects of Viagra can last 4 hours approximately;
- Levitra: It is meant to be taken in a similar manner to Viagra. It has to be consumed while the stomach is empty one hour before having sex. Levitra lasts longer than Viagra with 5 hours being the average;
- Cialis: Cialis should also be taken 30 minutes before sex but you can consume it with food. Additionally, the effects last for a really long time. Cialis works for 36 hours.
These medications, although helpful, should be taken with care and only with a doctor’s advice. After all, these medications have a number of contraindications. Additionally, they can have negative effects when they are used in conjunction with other medications.
Foods That Improve Potency
While the oral medications are effective, they are meant to be used only after erectile dysfunction has set in. In other words, they are used to treat ED and not prevent it. Be that as it may, there is a natural way by which you can reduce the risks of erectile dysfunction cases and that is by eating certain foods.
You need to consume foods that are rich in certain flavonoids. The flavonoids you require are given as follows.
These flavonoids are capable of improving the flow of blood to your penile region. As a result, you achieve and maintain erections when sexually stimulated. Some of the foods which contain high amounts of these flavonoids are given below.
- Citrus Fruits
There are also foods that you can eat to increase your libido. These foods are rich in various nutrients which benefit your health. More importantly, they are natural aphrodisiacs.
Another good way to decrease the risks of erectile dysfunction cases is by implementing certain changes in your lifestyle. Overall, a healthy lifestyle is highly beneficial. Moreover, lifestyle changes make it easier to treat ED with oral medications and treatments.
- Quit Smoking: If you smoke, you must try and quit as soon as possible. Nicotine affects the cardiovascular system and reduces blood flow. You can take the help of nicotine gums and patches to help you quit smoking;
- Body Fitness: By exercising, you can keep your body fit. A fit body is less likely to suffer from diseases which can result in erectile dysfunction cases. Moreover, exercising improves the mood and sexual enthusiasm thereby allowing you improve your libido;
- Lose Weight: Being overweight can lead to a number of diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular conditions. These diseases can cause erectile dysfunction. If you want to restore your erection, you must lose weight through exercise and diet;
- Counseling: Sometimes, the lack of a sex drive can be due to psychological or relationship problems. A counselor or a licensed therapist can help you overcome these problems. As a result, you can restore your erection and your libido.
In some erectile dysfunction cases, it is not possible to treat ED with medications. Penile implants can prove the solution in such cases. However, penile implants should always be the last resort. Once you get a penile implant, you will have to use it whenever you want to indulge in sexual activity.
Restoring your erection and libido is easier than ever because of the modern treatments available. However, make sure that you consult a doctor before you go for any medication or treatment.